Veena Malik has just made his debut in Bollywood. In a sizzling item number. The actress 27 years Pakistani shot to fame with reality TV show Bigg Boss will be seen in the song to the main Teri Ho Gayi Fan of Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza Starr Love Ho Gaya Tere needle.

"Honestly, I had some offers for item numbers. But I wanted to choose the best. This song is very spicy, so it fits perfectly with my personality ... at least I feel like that. When Kumarji (producer Kumar Tauran) I heard the song, I said yes right away. I hope this is the right decision, "said Malik.

He hopes that his home taking inspiration from the Bollywood industry and open doors for better opportunities. "There is no concept of numbers used in Pakistan. And there you have almost no movies are made there at the time. I hope that changes soon," he says. The film, directed by debutant Mandeep Kumar, hits theaters next year.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...